TB ‘Audience-O-Meter’ analyzes the Bollywood release for the week from an audience and box office perspective. In short, we try to find out what might work for the movie and make it click with the audience and what might not- a day before the film releases worldwide!
Here is the ‘Audience-O-Meter’ for Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum which releases tomorrow.
Story: Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum is the story of two brothers, Sid (Riteish Deshmukh) and Adi (Tushar Kapoor). While Sid is a struggling DJ who falls in love with Swathi (Sarah Jane Dias), Adi is a struggling actor who is in love with his cousin Subbalakshmi (Neha Sharma). The movie is a sequel to the 2005 surprise hit Kyaa Kool Hai Hum. Full of adult jokes and double meaning dialogues, this one is for adult only!
1. Popular promos, popular dialogues!
2. Hit songs like ‘Dil Garden Garden’ and ‘Shirt Da Button’.
3. Should have decent opening at multiplexes and single screens.
4. Will attract the college going crowd.
5. The movie has been promoted well.
6. No other big release this week will help KSKHH.
7. Looks set to provide ample entertainment to the crowd.
1. The movie is unlikely to get a huge start since there are no big stars attached to it.
2. Film has got an ‘A’ certificate, so family audience will stay away from it.
We think Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum will do reasonably well at the box office. The film’s music is a hit, dialogues are hit and it seems to be full of entertainment. The movie might just prove to another success for Bollywood this July! Go watch the movie this weekend and don’t forget to share your views with us!