Former Miss Universe Lara Dutta celebrates her 34th birthday today. As the gorgeous actress turns a year older we take a look at 5 things that we love about Lara, 5 things that we really enjoyed and cherished!
1. Winning The Miss Universe Crown: She was the second one to win the Miss Universe crown for India. The gorgeous Lara not only impressed the judges but also went on to bag the highest scores in the history of the pageant!
2. Aisa Jadoo Dala Re: Her item song ‘Aisa Jadoo Dala Re’ from Khakee is still one of the popular dance numbers. She set the stage on fire with her dance moves and the audience seemed to have loved every bit of it. The song went on to be a chart-buster!
3. For Making Us Laugh: We feel that comedy comes naturally to Lara for she seems to have achieved most of her success with comedy films. Our favorite has to be the ‘forever doubting her husband’ Kaajal from No Entry!
4. Her Glamorous Avatar: She surely did look ravishing as Don’s trusted companion ‘Ayesha’ in Don 2. When we think of Lara heating up the glam quotient, her another bold avatar from the movie Blue definitely comes to our mind.
5. Lara, the producer: Chalo Dilli was her first film as a producer and we think it was also her finest performance as an actress. The film might not have set the box office on fire but it was a well made film and we hope to see Lara make more such movies.
So those were the things that we loved about the birthday girl! What about you?