Akshay Kumar did a lot of action movies during the early phase of his career however in the past few years we have mainly seen the actor doing romantic and comedy roles. With Rowdy Rathore Akshay returns to what he does best- action. The movie is said to be his comeback film as an action hero and with less than 10 days to go for its release, his fans are more than excited.
Akshay has done a lot of multi-starrers in the past like Housefull, De Dana Dan, Housefull 2 etc. and while most of them have been successful, the actor is definitely looking for that one big solo hit. Rowdy Rathore is carrying great reports in the trade market and is being sold at very high prices across India. In fact the buzz around the movie is so strong, that it might just break the three day collections of Agneepath and Don 2.
The songs are already a hit and film looks like a complete masala entertainer. With so much going for it will Rowdy Rathore, which releases next Friday on 1st June prove to be Akshay Kumar’s biggest hit till date? Let’s take a look at what might just make Rowdy Rathore a super hit at the Box Office!
– Action movies have been doing well in the last few years
– Fans are excited to see Akshay in an action role after long
– Catchy songs, climbing up the popularity chart
– Dialogues like ‘Don’t Angry Me’ already hit with the audience
– Typical entertainer- has action, romance, comedy
– Fresh pairing of Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha
– South remakes have been super hits in the recent past
– No other big release along with
Will Rowdy Rathore live up to the hype? We will have to wait till next Friday to have an answer to that!