Our Bollywood beauties seem to be unaffected by motherhood. If at all, it had made them more gorgeous. Lets take a look at some of Bollywood’s yummy mummies!
1. Karishma Kapoor: It’s hard to believe that Karishma has a 7 year old daughter! The mother of two looks gorgeous as ever. Karishma is set to make her Bollywood comeback with Dangerous Ishq and Satte pe Satta remake, both of which will release in 2012.
2. Madhuri Dixit: Her smile can still melt a million hearts. The gorgeous actress, who recently moved back to India has two sons aged 9 and 7. Madhuri will be seen judging the next season of the hit reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa once again. Here’s a picture of her from a recent shoot.
3. Aishwarya Rai: How can the list be complete without the most beautiful women in the world? The former beauty queen gave birth to a baby girl recently. Her pregnancy garnered a lot of media attention. She is currently on a break and is enjoying motherhood. Here’s Aish at Ritesh and Genelia’s recent wedding.
4. Lara Dutta: The next beauty queen making to our list is Lara Dutta. Lara who married ace tennis star Mahesh Bhupati in 2011 gave birth to a baby girl in January this year. She made her first public appearance post delivery at Deshmukh-Bhagnani wedding. Here’s lara looking resplendent in a black saree at the event.
5. Kajol: The chirpy and bubbly Kajol is mom to two kids- 9 year old daughter and a 2 year old son! She was last seen in “We are family” and Toonpur ka Super Hero. The audience doesn’t seem to get enough of her. Here’s Kajol at the recently concluded Stardust awards 2012.
6. Malaika Arora Khan: The list seems incomplete without this yummy mummy! Malaika who sizzled as Munni last year is mom to a 8 year old son. She is back with another item number yet again- “Anarkali Disco Chali” from Housefull 2. Here’s a pic of her from a recent event.
7. Shilpa Shetty: Well, not a yummy mummy yet but definitely on the way to become one and that’s why she is here on our list! Shilpa who married Raj Kundra in 2009 is expecting her first child. The star who has kept a low profile post her pregnancy announcement was last seen at the Deshmukh-Bhagnani reception.